Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Moon.......


Oh so beautiful, you shine, almost whole, just a shadow to go.
Can I live with you? Do you have what I need?
Warmth to caress me? Water to feed me? Strength to guide me?

From here, on my own, you look like the most wonderful thing I have ever seen.
You glow in the sky like a beacon, calling me, calling me.
I can never join you.
I can only gaze like cats do and feel the tug of your power.

When I see you, I can only wonder what it would be like to be with you;
You are my master, you rule my emotions.
When you are there I am happy and full of life;
When you are gone, I’m just ordinary.

I feel safe when you are there looking down on me,
And I love to just stand and stare at you.
You give me the strength I need,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment